Have you been wanting to start blogging but don’t have a website to host your articles on?
No worries! Why not think about using the ‘Notes’ tab that is provided on our Facebook Business Pages.
The Notes’ tab is great for creating blog style posts. It has a lot of the same features that a website would have: you can change the fonts, make bullet points, upload visuals within the written part of the post, and you can add a variety of links, etc.
In order to use this feature, you first have to actually add the Notes Tab to your Facebook Business Page. Once added, you will see listed with the other tabs.
- Go to Settings on your Business Page (please do this from your computer as it is much easier)
- Click on Templates and Tabs
- Once in here, you will need to scroll to the bottom and click on Add a Tab
- Look for the Notes’ Tab and add it.
- You can arrange the order of the tabs on your page – just drag and drop.
- Now, the Notes’ Tab will be listed with the other tabs and you can click it to take you inside, where you can ‘create a note’
Need ideas of what to write on your Notes Tab? Here are a few ideas:
- How did you start your business
- Tips that are industry related
- DYI teachings
- Anything educational
- Clients’ before and afters (with details)
- Offer free downloads
- Statistics (for example: Real Estate market information)
- Your thoughts on a subject
The Notes tab is an excellent place to “blog” but, remember, any business should have a website as a main point of operations, so consider adding a website as soon as you are able.
(Article used with permission from Tammy Hudgin).