As small business owners/entrepreneurs our budgets may not stretch enough to allow for investing into elements that can help us with our Social Media. To help you bridge that gap here is a list of Websites/Apps that are FREE to use:
- Canva is great for creating marketing visuals to use on all social media platforms. Canva is available to use from your computer or from your phone as an App.
- Photoshop Express is another great App that can help with creation of visuals
- Want to create a photo collage? Check out photocollage.com, easy and quick to use.
- Want to create a video of photos? Check out Adobe Spark. You can upload any photos and create a video with this FREE platform (think about it for creating a video cover photo for your Business Page)
- Looking to use Emojis in your posts? https://emojipedia.org/
- Why not create your own Memes? https://imgflip.com/memetemplates
- Did you know that Facebook offers a FREE platform that will allow you to schedule your posts for Facebook and Instagram? https://business.facebook.com/creatorstudio. And when you are ready to up your game, TaylorSmithSocialMedia.com‘s social media scheduling platform has a lot of features that will save you time and money in the long run (of course, we are blatantly biased).
- When looking for photos to use with your posts, you need to make sure that they do not have any copyright issues. These sites provide you with high resolution, copyright free photos (some are free and others are subscription based):
- Add some visual appeal to your written text.
- Do you have a photo you want to use but want to remove the background? https://www.remove.bg/
There are plenty of great free (or near free) resources online. If you use any that are not on the list, feel free to comment below.